Really bored. Do not feel like writing a research paper. Here are 5 great songs for a rainy day.
5. Rhythm of the Rain – The Cascades (1962)
4. And it Stoned Me – Van Morrison (1970)
Subject-appropriate. A great emotional piece that may or may not make you feel better about the depressing rain.
3. All This is That – The Beach Boys (1972)
Does not have anything to do with rain, but those harmonies are wet AF. It fits a rainy morning.
2. Banana Pancakes – Jack Johnson (2005)
This song is the shit I don’t care how overplayed it is. This one always picks you up.
1. Love Song – The Cure (1989)
I know there are much more relevant songs on Disintegration to choose from, but I’d rather listen to this one while driving through the pouring rain at night.